Whirlwind Fall Season


God is good! I am constantly running from thing to thing yet remain reassured that God is all around holding my little whirlwind of a life together in His hands. I remind myself of the Tasmanian Devil from cartoons zooming off a cliff and picture God carefully thumping me back in the right direction or giving me a wall to bounce off of just before I go careening over the edge.


Family is good for relaxing by the lake with no thought about the ever-present to do list. My children and husband are the safe reservoirs that rejuvenate me. I am ready for a break to slow down and can see it coming SOON! AMEN!!

Comments

Ron said…
I'm looking forward to the church retreat early next month. After that, it's going to be back to craziness again with Thanksgiving and Christmas right around the corner, so I'm really looking forward to that weekend!

Popular posts from this blog

Unexpected Places

AI and God

The Blessed Invisibles