Just another soccer mom


I feel as if I am a lame duck in that weird part of a job where everyone knows that you are leaving. All of the work that you do is questionable because people wonder if you cared enough to do it right - or wonder why you did it at all.


So, I concentrate on other stuff! My daughter is doing yet another ballet recital. She looks so much more mature than in the others - and this year it actually looks like dancing instead of children thrashing about on a stage. It makes me sad and proud.


My son's soccer team finished their season undefeated - gasp, I am still adjusting to the whole idea that I am actually a soccer mom for real! Ah well, I guess it is time to ante up and join the gym so that I don't look too much like that soccer mom in the stands with a ding dong and coffee....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

AI and God

Unexpected Places

The Blessed Invisibles